Weekend Getaway and Wine Tour
19-21 November 2021
SOLD OUT / WAITLIST AVAILABLE
- 2 nights accommodation at Ridgemill Estate. Check-in at your leisure Friday 19th November 2021 after 2pm.
- Continental breakfast hamper for the whole stay.
- Welcome bottle of Ridgemill wine (1 bottle per cabin or room)
- Private and customised tour of 4 boutique premium wineries on Saturday.
- 2 course lunch on Saturday.
- Private dining experience, exclusively designed for our group and showcasing local produce, hosted at Ridgemill Estate on the Saturday night.
- Ridgemill estate vineyard and winery tour, Sunday morning, including barrel tastings.
- 10% discount on Ridgemill wines from cellar door.
Make your own way to Stanthorpe and check in at your leisure after 2pm. Some people may arrive early while others may not head to Stanthorpe until after work. Group activities are organised from 10am Saturday morning.
All accommodation options require 2 people sharing. Couples or friends. Prices highlighted are per person, twin share.
- Studio Cabin WAITLIST $540
These Cabins are nestled among the vineyards and offer amazing views across the valley. You may be a part of a group enjoying local food and wine but you can still enjoy a private retreat. Perfect for a couple or two friends happy to share a King Bed.
- Winery Escape House WAITLIST $435
Share with others in this large three bedroom house.
Complete the details in this form to advise your accommodation choice.
Please indicate a 2nd preference should your first preference be unavailable.
You can also upgrade your stay with the additional purchase of items such as:
o BBQ Packs
o Gourmet Cheese Platters
o Gourmet Breakfasts
o Picnic hampers (48 hours’ notice needed)
o In-cabin massage (prior bookings needed)
Talk to Ridgmill Estate about upgrade options when they confirm your booking.
Payment details and conditions:
This booking enquiry form will be sent from the OUTexploring social group to Ridgemill Estate for booking confirmation. Ridgemill will make contact with you to confirm your booking and process your deposit
1. Bookings will be made direct with Ridgemill Estate.
2. Credit card details will need to be provided to confirm the booking:
a. 10% of all costs to be provided at time of booking
b. remainder of all costs to be provided on day of check-in
3. Ridgemill Estate cancellation policy allows for refund of all payments made up to the day of cancellation provided that the day of cancellation is greater than 14 days prior to the day of check in. No refunds will be made if the date of cancellation falls after 14 days prior to the day of check-in. Notification of cancellation needs to be made in writing to ridgemill estate (email@example.com) and the OUTexploring social travel group (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. In the event that travel restrictions imposed by Qld Health associated with COVID-19 prevent a guest from travelling to Stanthorpe a full refund of any funds paid will be made.
5. Any changes to the dates and details of the bookings after the cancellation period of 14 days may incur some charges relating to potential lost revenue.