Weekend Getaway and Wine Tour
- 2 nights accommodation at Ridgemill Estate. Check-in at your leisure Friday 12 July 2024 after 2pm.
- Gourmet breakfast hamper for the whole of your stay.
- One of two private and customised tour options for Saturday 13th of July.
* Winery Tour OR
* Granite Belt Magical Tour (for the non-drinkers)
- 2 course lunch on Saturday.
- Private 3 course dining experience.
Enjoy a themed dinner exclusively designed for our group and hosted at Ridgemill Estate on the Saturday night. Dinner will include a matching wine option with each course.
- Ridgemill estate vineyard and winery tour, Friday afternoon, including barrel tastings.
- 10% discount on Ridgemill wines from cellar door.
Make your own way to Stanthorpe and check in at your leisure after 2pm. We are looking to start official activities on Friday afternoon to include cellar door tasting at Ridgemill estate and a casual group dinner on the Friday. Details to be confirmed closer to the date.
Wine included with the themed Saturday Dinner will be one standard drink with each course. All other beverages during the weekend will be at individual cost.
Package prices below are based on per person (pp) and twin share (ts). Single use options are listed in the booking inquiry form.
12 Cabins all nestled among the vineyards and offer amazing views across the valley. You may be a part of a group enjoying local food and wine but you can still enjoy a private retreat. Perfect for a couple or two friends happy to share a King Bed.
Winery Escape House
Share with others in this large three bedroom house. Shared Bathrooms.
$485pp is based on a single person in the room with 2 King Single Beds.
Complete this online form to assist the team at Ridgemill Estate to make your booking.
Please indicate a 2nd accommodation type should your first preference be unavailable.
You can also upgrade your stay with the additional purchase of items such as:
o BBQ Packs
o Gourmet Cheese Platters
o Picnic hampers (48 hours’ notice needed)
o In-cabin massage (prior bookings needed)
Talk to Ridgemill Estate about these optional extras when Ridgemill Estate staff contact to confirm your booking.
Payment details and conditions:
This online enquiry form will be sent from the OUTexploring Social Travel Group to Ridgemill Estate for booking confirmation. Ridgemill will make contact with you to confirm your booking and process your deposit
1. Bookings are made direct with Ridgemill Estate based on your above responses.
(The OUTexploring Social Travel Group does not collect your deposit or final payment.)
2. Credit card details will need to be provided to Ridgemill Estate in order to confirm your booking:
a. 10% of all costs to be provided at time of booking
b. your final payment is due by the 12th of June 2024
3. Cancellation Policy:
a. Paying your deposit to Ridgemill is your acknowledgment and agreement to attend this event as a member of the OUTexploring Social Travel Group. The social travel group understands that circumstances can change and you may need to cancel, however your spot will need to be refilled to ensure the group maintains minimum numbers for these private tours and dinner. If you cancel, OUTexploring will collect a $30 per person marketing fee from your Ridgemill deposit before you are refunded by Ridgemill Estate.
b. Deposit, less the marketing fee, is refundable up to the 12th of June 2024.
c. After final payment the booking is non-refundable unless your spot can be refilled.
d. Notification of cancellation needs to be made in writing to Ridgemill Estate (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the OUTexploring social travel group (email@example.com)
4. In the event that travel restrictions imposed by Qld Health associated with COVID-19 prevent a member from travelling to Stanthorpe a full refund of any funds paid will be made.